Drivers keep need reinstalling

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bunnyman21

It seems that i have come across a small problem reguarding my graphics drivers.
When i turn on my computer, i notice windows areo is turned off and any games fail to load at all.
No matter what i try i can't get areo to turn on nor games to run.
After about an hour I fixed the problem by reinstalling my graphics drivers and everything stared working again but the next day after the computer turned back on, it wasn't working again.
Why do my graphics drivers need to be installed at every restart and what can i do to fix this?

-To help you solve my problem, recently i did a registry clean with Registry Easy and was trying to set up Playstation 3 remote pc drivers(to no sucsses)

My Specs:
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3583 Mb
Graphics Card: mv video hook driver2, 2 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 79998 MB, Free - 4430 MB; D: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 480903 MB; E: Total - 873866 MB, Free - 138996 MB; K: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 337324 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., V-P5G31, 4.01, MS1C92BJB301143
Antivirus: Kaspersky PURE, Updated and Enabled

(My graphics card is: Asus EN9400GT)
(The above specs were gathered after graphics card drivers were installed)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online