Drivers Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zzzfrendzzz

Hi, i am using win8 and my drivers has some problem with it. i have tried to update it but it says i have the lastest, so what's the problem with these drivers shown below?

zzzfrendzzz

I'm using Inspiron 14z 5423 and the AMD is now solved. Only left with the USB 3.0 controller driver, and i can't find any product for re-install on dell website

Triple6

Rob
it will be incompatible and unable to be installed.
Windows 7 drivers are commonly used on Windows 8 and in most cases work perfectly fine.

Also, have you simply tried to uninstall the device and reboot allowing Windows to reinstall it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online