drivers to ethernet card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

barks25

hi
have an emachine 1000b
had windows me in the pc but there were all sorts of problems suddenly
decided to instal win2k... before this the linksys nc100 version2.1 ethernet card worked
after the win2k instal the pc is fine but the lan card would not install
i had the orginal drivers on a floppy but when i went to instal the drivers something must have previously happenned to the floppy...
tried downloading all sorts of drivers... driverguide and other downloaders
any suggestions...
or is this the time to get a new card
thanks linksys nc100 version2.1

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Here's a site that appears to have them? Help Drivers

It's interesting than when you look on the linksys site, it states that you don't need a driver for W2K.:confused:

One point to consider. Since Linksys has such poor support that it doesn't offer the driver for download, why not stop over at Pricewatch and pick up a 10/100 Ethernet board with drivers? They start at about $6 shipped, so it won't break the bank! :)

Del

On the floppy disk with the drivers? did you look to see what folders where there?

barks25

replaced the card with another brand... when i have time i will try check'n the folders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online