1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

drivers update?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rebon, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebon

rebon Thread Starter

Quick question,

I have a GForce3 Ti 200 video card i have not updated my nvidia drivers for ages, i visited nvidia's site and obviously my drivers are way out of date.

So if i download the latest drivers for my video card and using windows xp pro, do i uninstall the existing nvidia drivers first via the addd/remove programe that comes with windows ? Or can i just simply run the setup programe i download from nvidia'a site?

Just not sure wht way to do it?

thx...rob

2. mtbird

mtbird

rebon.....
    You should uninstall the old drivers first. They have something called the detonator destroyer for doing just that, but XP is not supported as of yet.
    So, just do it through the add/remove programs.

Debe

3. rebon

rebon Thread Starter

Ok thank's for that mtbird :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111507

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice