drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jtk67

ive had to return to my old packard bell easy note r1 due to previous laptop being smashed!
ive noticed that the video does not run smoothly at all n is more like book with pictures in it being flicked at speed lol
is there a free driver i can download anywhere to cure this very annoying problem!
kind regards

Although it's most likely a Driver problem, due to the difficulty in finding a Driver download, try some other things..

Delete all your cookies/internet cache | Run an anti-virus and anti-malware scan to remove any problems | Make sure your Adobe Flash Player and Java are at the newest versions

jtk67

one of you tech boffins must be able to help me surely?
cant believe my query has not had ahappy ending!?

jtk67

skivvywaver
works near enough not as bad as b4 so thank you
any suggestions to make it smoother other than invest in decent laptop ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online