drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jtay486

i have a s3 virge video card that i have in my computer that i would like to use. i was using win98. it's my 2nd vid card now. xp has no signed drivers for it. is there any other way that i could still use it? :(

Try driverguide.com. I did a quick search and found many drivers for an S3 Virge card. You may or may not be able to find one for XP but one for 2000 might work.
Just because the drivers aren't signed, doesn't necessarily mean they won't work. Just means Microsoft hasn't given them their blessing (they can't test and certify everything with work).

jtay486

i went to driversguide & s3 sites & no drivers for virge for xp or 2000. are there any alternative drivers? like savage or trio? thanks for the info. :confused:

jtay486

where do i need to go. i'd like to use it for my sec monitor the i was using w/ win98

Give me all the info you can on your card and I will try to find a driver for you

jtay486

the driver is not for xp, so i guess i wont use it. my second monitor will just sit there

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online