Drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cooklady33

When I go into control panel and click on systems and then go to device managers I see the following under Network adapters

Dial up adapter
Existing Ndis 2 driver
Existing ODI driver
Yet there is yellow question marks beside the drivers ?

When I click on the existing Ndis driver it tells me this:
Device status
The Ndis device loader for this device could not load the device driver (code 2 )
To fix this click the update driver
When I do this it tells me I have the driver already installed.
I don't have the windows 98 disks.
How can i get rid of these yellow question marks and is this affecting the optum performance of my puter?

Also where can I find my sound card? I have had problems in the past and want to check what I got?

How does one do a good cleaning of your puter? Is defrag and system checker enough?
Thanks alot for your help:)
Julia

Im not 100% sure but I believe those are drivers for novell networks. If your not on a network don't worry about them. The computer may have been at one time.

It should cause you any problems.

Sound card go to start/settings/control panel/system/device manager/should be listed under sound, or on 2k it's under multifunction adapters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online