DRM Video not playing back in IE8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teamsundin

I have a problem playing a video on a particular site, and the tech support hasn't been much help on there so I thought maybe someone else might know.

I am able to watch videos mostly anywhere, but on this one particular site I can't figure out why. On their FAQ they mention the videos are protected by DRM windows and can't playback on Mac or Linux (I have 64 bit Vista). The requirements basically ask for WMP 9+ (I have 11), a good internet connection (which I have), and a pretty basic computer. My old one was significantly worse and it was able to watch the videos just fine.

I'm using IE8 to try and view the site as they recommend using IE, and I remember the website being very picky when it comes to which browser works with it and which doesn't. So I'm convinced it must be a browser-related issue that I can't figure out. Any suggestions?

I hope it's okay to post the link, this is the site I am having problems with: www.videosport.com

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online