1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Droid update

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by Lareux, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lareux

Lareux Thread Starter

I have 2 droid phones. I got the new 2.1 update on mine, the other one is not getting the update, or allowing to download it. When I click on System updates, it says your system is currently up to date. I went to androidcentral.com and followed the instructions to push the update. The phone said that the file was not supported, and would not download, on all 3 download links. Any thoughts or help?

2. tundram

tundram

Hi,

Both me and my roomate have droids, his auto updated 2 days ago, and mine updated this morning, so give it some time, they are doing it in "waves" and no telling what phone is in what wave of update.

Hope this helps

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914559

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice