Drop down bars in sites

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ShadowDreame

:confused: How do you get the information that is saved, such as..handles, email addys, etc that are stored on different sites in the drop down bar to delete or not be saved at all? When I go into different sites and go to sign in there are too many names, etc being stored in these.

Clear your forms history in your browser. Which browser are you using?

ShadowDreame

What? I am a 38 year woman who is comp stupid and was just askin a question, if this is the kind of answers peeps get in this site then you can have it and i will go elsewhere to get the answers i need, thank you have a nice day

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi ShadowDreame

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

To clear the forms on Internet Explorer's web pages:
Control Panel > Internet Options > Content tab > AutoComplete
Remove the check marks for:
Forms
and
User names and passwords on forms

Click the Clear Forms and Clear Passwords buttons.
OK, Apply, OK to save and close.

Let us know if that works for you or not.

P.S. Don't take Rockn's signature line to heart. ;)
In the User Control Panel (User CP - top of this page) on this site, you can disable Signature lines so you don't see them.

ShadowDreame

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!! I just felt like I was leaving so much info in those drop down bars and didnt like it, thought it would build up too much also, thank you again so much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
You're welcome!

Glad I could help.

Thanks for posting back and letting us know it worked! (y)

You can mark your thread solved using the Thread Tools drop down menu at the top of the page.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts