Dropbox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thefunkyboi

I was not sure where to make this thread! If I have created it in the wrong section then please feel free to move it where it belongs.

What is the best way to use Dropbox to store an automatic backup of my C: drive?

Dropbox by default does not backup your computer. Now you could do this a few ways. I think the easiest would be to use something such as Acronis, or Windows Backup and save the backups to the Dropbox folder (when you install the Dropbox software on your computer there is a Dropbox folder that is created and synced to the cloud)

I think the real issue with that is going to be the space limitation. Might want to look at something such as Back Blaze

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online