1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DrWatson Postmortem Debugger Problem

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by doogsdc, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. doogsdc

doogsdc Thread Starter

Greetings. First time I've used this forum, and thank you very kindly in advance. I would call myself advanced in computer knowledge/skill.

About 5 months ago, I reformatted my harddrive after a completely disastrous problem installing windows service pack 2 and some accumulated malware problems.

Since then, i reinstalled windows and started from scratch. I did everything right. I am using spysweeper and conduct regular scans. That said, with my current problem I am tempted to format the harddrive and start over again.

The problem I'm having and have been having for several months is this:

Occasionally in the middle of using any program and at random times, I will get a DrWatson Postmortem Debugger warning, and my computer stops functioning properly. It seems to be alerting me about a problem with windows. And here's the deal: I can go on using anything in the desktop, but the taskbar and anything in the toolbar is disabled. So it's as though I can go about my business, but with no taskbar/toolbar usage. The computer does also tend to slow down. I can click to get rid of the drwatson message, but it will pop right back. So I move it out of the way, do whatever business I have to do and then....

Run a system restore to the previous day, and it seems to fix the problem... until some random time at which point the cycle continues.

The biggest problem is that I cannot load virtually any new programs or install anything new. But some programs are completely unaffected. Downloading and running a program from the internet, at least some of them... cause no problems. Other programs cause this bug to occur immediately.

I have a few new programs I desperately want to use, and I can stay in this cycle of death and renewal forever, probably, and be able to use some of the programs that are most vital, but it's really taking the wind out of my sails.

This is my very last attempt to fix things before formatting the m****r f****r and starting all over... or buying a new computer altogether.

I have the drwatson logfile saved if you need that.

Otherwise, I have a hijackthis log and a Kaspersky antivirus log. (I didn't run the fix on Kaspersky, though.)

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 5:06:22 PM, on 4/13/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16608)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
    C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PhiBtn.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Tray900.exe
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIAFA.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\distnoted.exe
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDet] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PhiBtn] %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\PhiBtn.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrayMin900] %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\Tray900.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [itype] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX7800 Series] "C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIAFA.EXE" /P26 "EPSON Stylus CX7800 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX7800"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
    O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
    O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/default/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
    O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/win...ls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1194511055890
    O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/mic...ls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1194574925687
    O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
    O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
    O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
    O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
    O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
    O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
    Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:52:21 PM
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 13/04/2008
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 702181
    Scan Settings
    Scan using the following antivirus database extended
    Scan Archives true
    Scan Mail Bases true
    Scan Target Folders
    C:\
    Scan Statistics
    Total number of scanned objects 68403
    Number of viruses found 5
    Number of infected objects 12
    Number of suspicious objects 0
    Duration of the scan process 01:15:22

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Data\settings.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWLMF1GI\upgrade[1].cab/upgrade.exe/stream/data0001 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.d skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWLMF1GI\upgrade[1].cab/upgrade.exe/stream/data0002 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWLMF1GI\upgrade[1].cab/upgrade.exe/stream/data0003 Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWLMF1GI\upgrade[1].cab/upgrade.exe/stream Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWLMF1GI\upgrade[1].cab/upgrade.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JWLMF1GI\upgrade[1].cab CAB: infected - 5 skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\cert8.db Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\history.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\key3.db Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\parent.lock Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\search.sqlite Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\urlclassifier2.sqlite Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0wmb9gvf.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008041320080414\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0TJOO4X\rain12[1].exe/WISE0016.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.NewDotNet skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0TJOO4X\rain12[1].exe/WISE0017.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.WhenU.a skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0TJOO4X\rain12[1].exe/WISE0020.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Relevant.a skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0TJOO4X\rain12[1].exe WiseSFX: infected - 3 skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M0TJOO4X\rain12[1].exe WiseSFXDropper: infected - 3 skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\ntuser.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Oborny\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\filesubmit\oswdvaz118.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c skipped
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Masters\masters.bak Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Masters\Masters.const Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Masters\masters.mst Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Masters.base Object is locked skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{A450924E-E9AC-48C1-AF3A-B7EDF35207D0}\RP342\change.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{6C1D0B95-CD35-4CD1-90A2-9B12B5AB490D}.bin Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edbtmp.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\ODiag.evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\OSession.evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\{00000002-00000000-00000001-00001102-00000004-10031102}.CDF Object is locked skipped

2. doogsdc

doogsdc Thread Starter

3. doogsdc

doogsdc Thread Starter

4. doogsdc

doogsdc Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703434

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice