Dsl

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bradofcanada

Well hello ,i'm running sympatico and was wondering if anyone has any tricks to help me get a faster speed thanx.

ouch... if you have carriers in your area I would look into DSL. It is fairly cheep these days and not a whole lot more than dailup... but you get tremendous increase in speed...

bradofcanada

Originally posted by deuce_mn
ouch... if you have carriers in your area I would look into DSL. It is fairly cheep these days and not a whole lot more than dailup... but you get tremendous increase in speed...

That is dsl

Oh... I didn't really read it closely... what speed do you have?

humm... and that seems slow? Well I guess it is compared to what they are getting in Sacramento... 56Mbps coming inside just 2 years...

You know I completely overlooked that part... is that you carrier's upload speed... or just what you upload with? You might be able to tweek it abit if your carrier gives you a better speed... otherwise you might want to look into switching to a carrier with a faster upload...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online