dsp 500 headset mic wont work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

craig45

Recently bought 3 sets dsp 500's to use on our network at home. Downloaded their software and get audio but no voice. Support from Plantronics say its an application problem, the mics work when doing the test. We are trying to use them in Battlefront so i contacted lucas arts and they said its not a game problem but set sound card as primary in audio control. That caused them to not work period. Any body out there have the same or similar problem? I would appreciate any help, my kids would love to rub it in after they blow me off a platform with a missile launcher! Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online