1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

.DST conversion help

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by philburque46, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philburque46

philburque46 Thread Starter

Hello all. My neighbour is a huge history buff and a hat collector, and he wanted to print himself some hats to do with history and Canada. He went to the local Lids store and they told him he needed a .DST file, so he asked for my help. I did a Google search and ended up here. Here are the 3 images he was looking to get on 3 different hats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the last image, the one of the great lakes, also maybe some text below it that simply says The Great Lakes.

He isn't too picky about these, they just need to be able to fit on baseball caps. He doesn't care about fonts or anything, just that The War of 1812 hat has red lettering.

If anyone would be be able to help me or point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful. I'm also more than willing to pay people for their time, as long as they let me know their price range beforehand.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.

2. SignalPunch

SignalPunch

Here's a screen shot and a zip file with the DST and color chart for the Great Lakes. The other two are more detailed than I can donate time to so you may need to have LIDS do the digitizing on those. They will need the contents of the zip file to do the hat.

Attached Files:

3. philburque46

philburque46 Thread Starter

Thanks very much! The Lake patch looks fantastic! Thank you so much for your time!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1074205

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice