Dual boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dog_noy

OK I'll make this one short.How do I go about and setting up dual boot for Win98 and WinXP (I have 2 harddrive ,I want to install them each on a seperate drive) ,also how do I do it without using any third party tools such as partitiond magic and such.

Simply install Windows 98 first and then Windows XP second. The installation of XP will recognize that 98 is installed and provide you with a boot menu to choose which OS you want.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts