1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dual core running at 100%

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by EDDIE BIRD, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDDIE BIRD

EDDIE BIRD Thread Starter

howdy all
    just been getting lag on cod4 when i looked at my useage of my psu both cores was at 100% normaly core 1 would be at 100% when gameing but core 2 is always about 14% or so i restarted my pc but even now with just this website up core 1 is hitting 50+ and core 2 is hitting 60 to 70+ ive not installed anything new or done anything new with the pc so cant work out why its useing so much what could be wrong or causeing this?
    :confused: its a 3g dual amd chip and normaly wouldnt be useing this much any idears?

2. EDDIE BIRD

EDDIE BIRD Thread Starter

just to update this .....when i put this post here i had a look at other posted and saw that there was some issues with some windows update....and started to wonder! so i did a system restore to take it back afue days before the updates and all is back to normal ^_^

one dose think..... why windows would send updates out when we are better off without them!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/684997

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice