1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dual monitor and moving windows around

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by nick0219, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick0219

nick0219 Thread Starter

okay so I am at work and whenever I want to maximize a window to fill the left side of the monitor, it for some reason maximizes and centers in between both the monitors. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know that probably didn't make much sense, but I attached a picture to show what I am talking about. I was trying to maximize this window by dragging clicking it at the top and dragging it all the way to the top to maximize, but it centers in the middle?

[​IMG]

2. nick0219

nick0219 Thread Starter

anyone confused on what im trying to say?
    i'm basically maximizing windows using the drag feature in windows 7 where you drag top of window all the way to the top, it it supposed to fill your entire monitor with the window, but for some reason sometimes it doesnt maximize fully and splits through both screens?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086525

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice