1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual monitor and tv turner problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bigk, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigk

bigk Thread Starter

Hey every one,

I just recently got a tv turner card and it works great! I have two monitors and I use the dual monitor support built into windows xp professional. I usually have it where I watch tv on one montior and do what ever on the other monitor. Its pretty neat I'd say! Any ways, when ever I open my program (the software that come with it.) it will always open up on monitor number one and then I have to always drag it over to monitor number two and re-size it to fit the full screen. Is there any thing built into windows xp pro that will let me lock the window into place so each and every time I open my program it will always open up on te open monitor?

Also for some reason when I drag the window to monitor number two and right click on the screen showing the movie/tv show it will ONLY show the screen in full view on monitor number one. Is there any way to correct this? Also is it possable to use windows media player 10 to watch tv?

Thank you,

Bigk:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!