1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual Monitor HDMI Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JakM1, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakM1

JakM1 Thread Starter

Ive got a Radeo 2900pro 1gb HD Graphic Card.

Before i changed my tv i used to have my 19" monitor and my 32" LCD Tv display the same thing at the same time. I recently swapped my tv so another 32" tv both made by JVC. Ive plugged it all in and then used the ATI Catalyst Control Centre to set it up to how it was before. While using it to set it up it detects both monitors but when i finish the setup to clone the display to both nothing comes up on the tv, ive tried both HDMI ports on the tv but still nothing. If the computer detects its plugged in then why it not working. Any ideas i'll try asap and let you all know what the outcome is.

Many Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753779

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice