1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual Monitor Setup - Is there a way....

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SemiCharmed, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SemiCharmed

SemiCharmed Thread Starter

Hello all, The last time i ever dual screened my pc was a long time ago and i wasn't happy with the outcome because i couldn't run a full screen app (like a game) and use the other screen at the same time (for some obvious reasons that fall under game mechanics etc..) But, is there a way NOW to do this? - without playing in windowed mode.

I think i posted this int he right place - apologizes if it isn't!

Cheers.

2. SVTCobraLTD

SVTCobraLTD

I know on my dual setup, youtube will stop playing if i click somewhere on the other screen. Is that kinda what you mean?

3. SemiCharmed

SemiCharmed Thread Starter

No, what i want to do is be able to run two games, one on each monitor on the same PC without playing the game in windowed mode, or, play a game on one screen, and be able to use the other for web browsing. again without playing in windowed mode (as from what i can see, seems to be the only way at the moment).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/874113

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice