1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual monitors and windows positions.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by coolboy0286, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolboy0286

coolboy0286 Thread Starter

Currently using Vista, have found this VERY annoying problem with gaming and window sizes.

Right now my 23 inch is the main monitor and the 19 inch is the monitor for etc.

I have itunes, utorrent, ventrilo, and trillian all set up (in terms of size and position) the way I want them on the second monitor.

HOWEVER

Whenever I open a new game which isn't configured on my main monitor, the resolution would not be 1920x1080 and EVERYTHING on the second monitor is suddently shifted towards the left, I would always have to reposition them back to the way they were.

So, is there a program to "lock" the size and location of windows?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/843009

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice