Dual monitors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blakebn2011

Hey guys, today i bought a new 3d LCD monitor for my laptop. My laptop screen is 21" and my other monitor i bought is 42". My problem is that the wallpaper isn't correct, its been cropped (its not the full image just partial amount of it). However if i open up a window and maximize it, its the proper size. Also, how can i spread the taskbar, at the moment its only on the main window. I can do this with Desktop Fusion, but its dodgy.. Is there a feature in Windows 7 to change it?

Many thanks!

DoubleHelix

Banned
There are no 21" laptops or 42" monitors, and you bumped your post in the middle of the night after 10 minutes.

You must have a desktop, and you bought a TV to use a display. The resolutions available will vary by TV. Check the manual.

UltraMon is one of the best multi-monitor tools.
http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Blakebn2011

My laptop screen is in fact, 21.5" the monitor i have is definitely 42" you might wanna Google your facts first :p

dustyjay

Jay
Acer does indeed make 21.5" lcd monitors. But according to ACER the largest laptops they have are 18.4"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online