1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual monitors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Blakebn2011, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Blakebn2011

Blakebn2011 Thread Starter

Hey guys, today i bought a new 3d LCD monitor for my laptop. My laptop screen is 21" and my other monitor i bought is 42". My problem is that the wallpaper isn't correct, its been cropped (its not the full image just partial amount of it). However if i open up a window and maximize it, its the proper size. Also, how can i spread the taskbar, at the moment its only on the main window. I can do this with Desktop Fusion, but its dodgy.. Is there a feature in Windows 7 to change it?

Many thanks!

2. Blakebn2011

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

There are no 21" laptops or 42" monitors, and you bumped your post in the middle of the night after 10 minutes.

You must have a desktop, and you bought a TV to use a display. The resolutions available will vary by TV. Check the manual.

UltraMon is one of the best multi-monitor tools.
    http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

4. Blakebn2011

My laptop screen is in fact, 21.5" the monitor i have is definitely 42" you might wanna Google your facts first :p

5. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    What Manufacturer and model is your laptop?

6. Blakebn2011

7. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Acer is a brand. I don't know of any 21" laptop. I'd like to see picture of it.

8. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Acer does indeed make 21.5" lcd monitors. But according to ACER the largest laptops they have are 18.4"

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026394

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice