1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual Monitors

Discussion in 'Games' started by hyler, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyler

hyler Thread Starter

As most of you know I was searching for a new graphics card awhile ago to replace my archaic Voodoo 3. I ended up with way more than what I needed (which is good). A nvidia GeForce FX. It's been perfect so far, now I want to put it to it's full potential. I currently have two monitors set up to it now heres what I want to do. For example, on Unreal Tournament 2K3. I want my first monitor to be showing First person view, and my second monitor to be the cinematic view. Where do I start in something like this?

2. RSM123

RSM123

There is one link that is worth taking a look at regarding unorthodox setups such as you desrcibe. The site is 2CPU.COM aimed at people running dual processor systems but there are lots of tips for setting up high end displays, dual monitor configs. etc in their forums here :

http://forums.2cpu.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=14

3. AtreideS

AtreideS

So far, dual monitoring or triple monitoring seems to be in its infancy. Although the Matrox Parahelia video card had lovely support for 3 monitors. You may not be able to get UT2003 to work in the way you want. But have a look in your Display Properties, in the nVidia section. It should have a way to setup dual monitors. However getting one to show you a FPS view and one Cinematic in a specific game might be a bit of a dream. Good luck though. I'd love to see it done! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!