1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dual Monitors

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Timoteusz, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Timoteusz

Timoteusz Thread Starter

Is there a way to switch between using a single monitor and multiple monitors without going through properties or the control panel?

Is there some sort of OLE I could use to access it all?

Any hints or tips please let me know.

Timo

2. firestormer

firestormer

It might be possible to create an autoit program to do this.
    It would require a lot of skill and computer knowledge patiance and willing to learn some programing if your up for it. see this link. AutoIt 3.0
    THe easiest way is to set it up to simulate mouse clicks and keystrokes. You use note pad to write the script and save it as .au3
    A list of functions can be found here Functions
    You can also use a nifty little gadget included called AutoIt Window Info which provides you with details about the enviroment your working in.

Other than that i dont know of any other programs
    Hope ive been help full :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!