Dual screen. fullscreen games.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AlmightyQuad

Hello, im running dual screen on my computer. As most of you may know that when you start a full screen game you can't do anything on the other screen. how to solve this?

Referring me to a website is ok.

The only solution I've found so far is run the game in a window. The down side to that is (and it just might be my craptop) the refresh rate sucks. Someone else out there might have a better idea.

AlmightyQuad

Well. The thing about warcraft 3 or any other real time strategy is that you use the edge of the screen to scroll. Its just nice to know. im not in real need of it, i just want options

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online