Dual Screen Monitor Layout and Wallpapers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JPomper

Howdy folks,

I just set up two 19" plasmas right next to each other on my WinXP SP2 machine, each with a max resolution of 1280x1024. I'm wondering if it's possible to turn each into a seperate desktop or how I can set each monitor to have a seperate wallpaper.

If that's not possible, where can I go to get a wallpaper that will stretch across both screens?

Any ideas? Thanks!

JPomper

What I ended up doing was finding www.dualscreenwallpaper.com, setting one of those as the wallpaper, maxing out the resolution on both monitors and it stretches perfectly between the two screens.

Only thing I'm wondering now is if you can somehow get a different wallpaper for each screen.

bearone2

Banned
what is it you downloaded that is anything different than can be selected in xp, that is the same on both screens?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts