dual screen problems, blank screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ItsRob20

Okay we were hooking our laptop up to the TV to watch hulu on it. Somehow I think we are stuck on the second screen because we can move the cursor and drag icons and stuff over to it. I don't know how to get back to the first screen. I can try to explain more if nobody knows what I'm talking about.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
ItsRob20
Hello and welcome back to TSG.
Before we proceed on this thread, may I point out to you that you previously started this thread on 5 October
http://forums.techguy.org/virus-oth...google-redirect-congratualations-you-won.html
After assistance from one of our Malware experts DFW he posted on 15 October in his post 24
This should stop all the redirects, please check and let me know.
YOU have never responded.

On the 13 October you started this thread
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-xp/1021958-everything-got-smaller.html
You responded just once, on that date. With this reply
What will happen when I do this and how do I get back that driver?
However further advice was offered and you never replied.

It is really not acceptable to start threads and not see them through to a conclusion, or at least to post that you no longer require help, if that is the situation.

May I ask for your co-operation in this matter.

When you do reply, I feel reasonably certain we will be able to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online