Dual Screen With Projector

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

very

I do not get a dual screen when using my laptop with a projector. The dual screen has worked correctly in the past, but now it has stopped working. How do I correct this problem? The OS is Windows XP.

go to control panel find your graphic card setting or you can find on your right task bar icon. e.g. Intel (R) GMA Driver, depending on what Graphic card do you use. There is a setting on the graphic options for dual screen etc.

if you are using a laptop, there is a shortcut cut e.g. hold FN+F12 - keys depending on laptop brand.

very

Thanks for the pointers. I can get the screen to work when I hold FN + F8. However, the screen shows the computer icons and the laptop monitor goes black and does not show the icons. I have to work from the screen to get the videos to play instead of using the computer monitor. When I change the dual screen setting on the graphic card, the problem still persists.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online