dual video cards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gaimer

I'm back with my friends ex-Compaq computer probs. The bios upgrade from compaq to gigabyte went off fine. The udma 100 hdd hauls butt at udma 66. Now since its so much faster they would like to run applications which use more than the 8mb shared system video memory. I didn't see any way to disable the onboard video in the new bios. There IS an option initiate 1st- agp or pci video. Will this board [Gigabyte GA5SMM -SiS 530 & 5595 AGPset] accept a pci video card?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts