1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dude.. wheres my Task Manager !

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Azfar, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Azfar

Azfar Thread Starter

Hi. i am running windows xp pro sp2. my windows task manager has suddnely gone bonkers. all the tabs+drop down menus are gone. when i press clt+alt+delete all i get is the view which shows the proformence graph. this is how it appears now http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mahmadazfar/album?.dir=7b32
    it has happened to me once before too. dont know wht caused it. any ideas how i could get ma whole task manager back !! ?

2. Sponsor

3. Augie65

Augie65

Double click on the border of Task Manager and it will return.

4. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

Try click on the top portion of the window. Usually this gets everything back again.

5. Azfar

Azfar Thread Starter

hehe....got it . phanks. :rolleyes:

6. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

Glad it worked and thanks for posting back.

7. SirKenin

SirKenin Banned

Quite off topic, but your sig amuses me. The thumbs up and down are what's amusing. Out of curiosity why don't you like your Intel board?

8. Azfar

Azfar Thread Starter

Intel boards are expensive. 9xx is top of the line series and mine doesent even have on onboard LAN. ASUS is offering boards at very comptetive prices and thay are loded. they have offered dual SLI support (AX8N board i guess). the last i heard they were offering on board Tv tuner card. plug in an antenna and it becomes a WiFi card. now thats cool. i just feel intel boards are too damn bland.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/420313