1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Duel Monitor set up with touch screen?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ozziebeanie, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ozziebeanie

ozziebeanie Thread Starter

First Name:
    Serena
    Hi all

Just wondered if anyone knows if the duel monitor set up would work if one of the monitors was a touch screen monitor :confused: and if not why not.

Getting a 22+ inch touch screen is on my list of things to get, but they are very pricey and would like to keep my two monitor set up, but don't want to have to pay out for two touch screens when the time comes, if that is the only way it will work, if at all.

If anyone knows about if a touch screen can be part of a duel set up this info would be much appreciated. :D

I hope everyones Christmas time and the start of this calander New Year has been a blast.

Cheers

Serena

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

Shouldn't be a problem.
    The monitor would set up like any other monitor.
    The touch screen is actually a seperate device with it's
    own cable and connects like another input device,
    like a mouse.
    Only the touch screen will have touch functionallity of course.

3. ozziebeanie

ozziebeanie Thread Starter

First Name:
    Serena
    Hi Leroys1000

Thanks for answering, was not quite sure about it but did not want to lay out that sort of money to find it did not work, good to know that it will be ok, thanks. for that.

Love your signature, except my saying is - things are really bad when you have to resort to reading instructions hahaha

Cheers

Beanie

4. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

Sometimes people think my sig is part of my reply.
    They reply back "what instructions?".LOL

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972103

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice