dumb cd burner question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flydragon

I know this is a really stupid question, but if I install a burner with an existing cd-rom, do I need to plug in a power cord from the power supply to each one or just the master? I think I have finally figured out the rest after a 2-month struggle (@#$^$!!), but I haven't gotten the answer to this one. Thank you in advance!

flydragon

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Now maybe I can fire this thing up! It's only the second one I've bought...sigh...

flydragon

I have successfully installed my new burner and have now burned 4 cd's!! I feel so accomplished--I have never installed any hardware before, and I am sooo excited!! Everyone here is so helpful--this is the second time I have been here and all of my questions were answered so thoroughly. Just wanted to say thanks bunches!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online