Dumpreg Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kloppstock

My problem is, my computer is restarting it self every time i try to start my computer.
i can log in, but its when the autostarting programs are launched the computer is restarting.

I know what the problem are.i have inspected my startup items and this been has added to autostart

"KernelFaultCheck Windows Error Reporting Dump Tool (Microsoft)

%systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k"

so think i can exclude that this problem is from some malicous software

I have trying to delete this startup item in safe mode, but after rebooting the the item is back in autostart again

i think this is some reg error/conflict with pograms,
i have installed so many programs lately so its hard to know what could have inpact this. but this report is all info that is avaliable and it only reveals Microsoft,

But i have used different backup programs to restoring uptill a month old registry settings,
but surprisinley not even that help, :( this seem to be perm

i have used alot of different reg repair software like System Mechanics, but the fixies i did dont seems to have helped here

i have trying to disable the windows system error report inside systemsettings

but then i get bluscreen instead and dumped memory when startup

with the report "Driver Corrupted-MMPOOL"

i know you probably want my system specification, wich program should i use to create my system specifications?,and i allso think i need help how i should do to paste the report inside Internet Explorer ? i have never learned lol :eek:

i feel really desperate, the last thing i want to do is reinstalling my computer again,

please help me

Kloppstock

I have some program that does detail monitoring of the computer, i have no ideaif this info could be of any value?, unfortentley the logs are to big to be be posted here

Autorun Tool http://www.sysinternals.com/Files/Autoruns.zip[/url]

Hijack Free Tool http://www.hijackfree.com/en/download[/url]

I dont know what meny i should concentrate on in this two Tools,but i think that this revelas alot of details about drivers somewhere? if i knowed i could post only them here

I post a logg that is not to big from Hijack This for now, but im not sure this revelas something of interest in this case

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:39:22, on 2005-07-10
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe
C:\Program\GetRight\getright.exe
C:\Program\GetRight\getright.exe
C:\Program\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
D:\Program Filer\Spyware Tools\Inspector\autoruns.exe
D:\Program Filer\Spyware Tools\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://login1.telia.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.majorgeeks.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Kloppstock
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Länkar
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareBlock Class - {0A87E45F-537A-40B4-B812-E2544C21A09F} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [type32] "C:\Program\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools-1033] "C:\Program\D-Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\Program\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\Program\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] C:\Program\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET. EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBDrvDet] C:\Program\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "C:\Program\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] C:\Program\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eTrustPPAP] "C:\Program\CA\eTrust PestPatrol\PPActiveDetection.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmcService] C:\Program\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe -startgui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /startintray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RemoteCenter] C:\Program\Creative\MediaSource\RemoteControl\RCMa n.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ProtoWall] C:\Program\Dudez\ProtoWall\ProtoWall.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] C:\Program\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect. exe /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Program\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Program\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\Program\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
O16 - DPF: {04E214E5-63AF-4236-83C6-A7ADCBF9BD02} (HouseCall Control) - http://housecall60.trendmicro.com/housecall/xscan60.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?lin...amp;clcid=0x409
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\Program\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program\Delade filer\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: RadClock - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RadClock.exe
O23 - Service: Sygate Personal Firewall (SmcService) - Sygate Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (svcWRSSSDK) - Unknown owner - C:\Program\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRSSSDK.exe (file missing)

bd

Hi Kloppstock,

Posting the HJT log was a right thing to do but I don't have enough experience with it to anaylyze it . This post will bring it back up to where someone who can may see it.

I noticed that you said you tried a system restore from an earlier point but if you haven't erased the restore points you can go back before the current month by clicking on the little arrow on the top left side of the restore sceen .
I don't know if that will help . If you try that you will change the system and will need to run a new HijackThis scan and post the new log.
Bob

bd

Also I saw this post that may have some information that would help on the start up problem but I have never used it . I personally think it is better to learn how to do things directly on your system than downloading extra programs .

Bob

Kloppstock

Thanks for all of your posts

My problem is now solved

i used the Mindump log there i found out that there was a driver called Protowall that was the
bad guy, it needed an version update, this application is deepley involved in

the system so it had am hugh inpact, i cant explain really in english, but now

i understand why it acted like this :)

thanks

bd

Glad you got it solved . If you click thread tools at the top of the page and select mark this solved from the drop down menu , it will help others . Some people like to read solved threads to see what worked.
Bob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online