1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dungeon Siege Compatibility Issue Unsolved!

Discussion in 'Games' started by chow2rich, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chow2rich

chow2rich Thread Starter

I have Windows Vista Business , after I installed it won't run it. I even right-clicked it and went to properties and chose compatibility, but that didn't seem to work. Also I even dowloaded a patch or update fix. When I dowloaded the patch or update fix, it said it didn't apply to my system. How can I get Dungeon Siege to work on my computer?

2. alwrmc

alwrmc

First Name:
    B.L.
    I am looking at the box for the machine requirements to run Dungeon Siege II. It does not indicate that it is Vista Capable. I also took a quick look at a couple of web sites and found that there is indications that Dungeon Siege is in a list of programs that show compatability problems with Vista. Perhaps someone will respond with actual Dungeon Siege/Dungeon Siege II/Vista information for you. You should also consider detailing the specs of the machine you are attempting the installation on.

3. chow2rich

chow2rich Thread Starter

Thanks, I'll wait.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!