Dungeon Siege Compatibility Issue Unsolved!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chow2rich

I have Windows Vista Business , after I installed it won't run it. I even right-clicked it and went to properties and chose compatibility, but that didn't seem to work. Also I even dowloaded a patch or update fix. When I dowloaded the patch or update fix, it said it didn't apply to my system. How can I get Dungeon Siege to work on my computer?

alwrmc

B.L.
I am looking at the box for the machine requirements to run Dungeon Siege II. It does not indicate that it is Vista Capable. I also took a quick look at a couple of web sites and found that there is indications that Dungeon Siege is in a list of programs that show compatability problems with Vista. Perhaps someone will respond with actual Dungeon Siege/Dungeon Siege II/Vista information for you. You should also consider detailing the specs of the machine you are attempting the installation on.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online