1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[DUP] loaded a second OS and want it gone

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by psycic, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. psycic

psycic Thread Starter

I recently decided to reformat my comp to get rid of win XP. Some of my programs aren't compatible with it. I reloaded windows Me and when I finished that I realized that somehow I had missed a step in the reformat. Win XP and all of my files were still there however I had the second OS loaded as well. I could choose which one I wanted to use. The win ME OS didnt work correctly however and I cant use it. I dont know how to get rid of it now. It bugs me having it there- it is only taking up space...

-help

2. brianF

brianF

moving to winxp forum, maybe some help there

3. Brooks

Brooks Guest

Are you asking to get rig of ME or XP? The details are a little different.

4. Dan O

Dan O

Closing, this is a duplicate.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64080

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice