1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Duplicate e-mails in Incredimail

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by AmyTiger37, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AmyTiger37

AmyTiger37 Thread Starter

How do I stop getting duplicate e-mails in my Incredimail e-mails. Sometimes I even get 3 of the same e-mails. It's very exasperating. HELP PLEASE!

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

Hi AmyTiger37

Do you have your e-mail account setup in Incredimail twice?
    If so, delete one of the accounts.

Do you have a Gmail account configured to bring in mail from another e-mail account?

Let us know what you find.

3. itsmevader

itsmevader

Please also check the forwarding settings. Make sure you have not place your same account in forwardto settings.

4. AmyTiger37

AmyTiger37 Thread Starter

I started having duplicate e-mails when I upgraded to IncrediMail2.0. When I went to my add/delete files I didn't see 2 IncrediMail setups. All my e-mails go directly to my IncrediMail account.

5. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

Technically, there is not an Incredimail account...there is an Incredimail e-mail program that picks up your messages from your ISP's e-mail account, correct?

So, we need you to check under Tools > Accounts (in Incredimail) and see if there are any duplications of the e-mail account you setup in the original Incredimail program.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/931734