{Duplicate} !!!!HELP ME !!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

muffdiven

HERE IS MY DEAL. I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL LINUX ON MY MACHINE HALF WAY THROUGH THE INSTALL THE COMPUTER WAS UNPLUGGED(LONG STORY) ANYWAYS TRYING TO BOOT UP I LOST EVERYTHING.SO I PUT THE RECOVEREY DISK IN,TRANSFERD ALL THE FILES BUT WHEN IT SAYS " TAKE OUT RECOVERY AND HIT ALT CTRL DEL " IT SHOULD BOOT INTO WINDOWS ALL I GET IS A BLACK SCREEN WITH A BLINKING WHITE LINE. AND WHAT IS PENTIUM 3 PROTECTED MODE THANKS FOR ANY REPLAYS

If your trying to get back into Windows, try booting in safe mode.
OR
Boot up using your Windows Boot-Up disk, installing your cd drivers, then type 'setup' and see if it'll prompt for a Windows CD to begin re-installation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online