Duplicate signatures in Live Mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MPortia

Just moved up to Windows 10 and had to switch from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail. It seemed pretty similar to OE when I went to "options" and entered several text-based signatures that I use frequently. I used them a couple of times that day with no problem. Back into WLM the next day and they are totally gone. I go back to "options" and re-enter them, use them again with no problems, and close the program. Third day, I open WLM and all the sigs are there ... in duplicate. When I go to "options" to try and remove the duplicates, none of them are showing in the signature tabs - either the first set or the dupes. Anyone have any idea what is going on ... or in the alternative, anyone know where they are stored in the program folders so I can get to them that way?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts