Duplicate text in Word.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amargarit

My I.S. co-worker approched me to see if there was a way in which you can type for example a sentence and hit return and it show up in another line with out typing it again.

This has something to do with barcodes at work and it has to be in word not excel. Any help do you think???

Thanks

Anthony

Does your co-worker have a problem with cut&paste? It takes a few steps but is rather easy once you get the keystrokes down.

a little clarification, please.

You type a word or sentence - I assume somewhere in WORD. You hit return and entry that stays where it was typed but you want it all to appear somewhere else in Word - on another line somewhere?

Are these fixed locations where you want the text repeated.

Is the text a constantly changing array of entries or a set number that could be listed, say in an Autotext list or Autotext field.

Describe your need in a little more detail for the slower-on-the-uptake types like me. (...or should that be...like myself? I'm not sure!)

- Castleheart :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online