1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dvb-t2

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by groovetown, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. groovetown

groovetown Thread Starter

Help!! My girlfriend got me the below for Christmas.

The only problem is that even with the house aerial plugged in, which gets free-view fine in the house, the software (blaze) does not seem to tune any channels.

Does anyone know any good software/drivers/tricks or solutions for this??

[​IMG]

2. nathanallan

nathanallan

Hello,

I looked this up and found that there is a set-top box involved, do you have the box? Or do you have the online specs for this thing on a page that we/I can look at and help with? It looks really interesting.

Also, need the specs for your machine (OS, processor, ram, etc).

3. groovetown

I have the PC Specs, have no idea where to get any online info on this as the pack it came in didn't have a website on etc... the instructions said all it needed was to be plugged in and run the software

The specs are in the txt file

Attached Files:

• CGW.txt
      File size:
      9.5 KB
      Views:
  4. nathanallan

nathanallan

Your machine looks perfectly capable of running this hardware, so we/I would need more info on the device itself. I tried to do a search on freeview but only got hits of people having problems with theirs (go figure).

Can you take pictures of the box and maybe cite the Manufacturer and specific model of this antenna thing? I am guessing it is a TV tuner for your computer, right?

What little I can find suggests it is a part of a whole system, where you have a set top box on a TV set that lets your computer access it and whatever it accesses (TV I am guessing) using this dongle thing.

More info is definitely needed, that thing looks like a neat little device (but I have a thing for USB things with antennas).

5. groovetown

It didn't come in a box, this is the major problem I am having, came with printed instruction manual which didn't have any real detail in when read.

My PC reads it as DVB-T2 AF9015-BDA

The instructions say it isn't part of a free view set up, that all I do is pop it in to my pc and attached the aerial - hay presto!

6. nathanallan

nathanallan

Is there a software cd that goes with it? There may be a troubleshooting FAQ or a place to go for tech support on it.

Hopefully someone else can comment on this. Interesting hardware.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971001

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice