DVD Authoring

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mawoods

Hello experts (opinions, that is),

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good program (the free-er the better) for authoring DVD's. I've got some captured video that I'm converting to DVD and I'm finding that the best choice of menu options for me is spread across three programs. I have Nero Express 6 (came with DVD drive), Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 (bought), and InterVideo WinDVD Creator 2 (came with video card). I like certain aspects of all three, but can't seem to find a program with everything that I want in the single program. Most of what I'm referring to are things like button designs, chapter frames, etc. The choices for these things seem to be pretty limited within each program.

Does anyone know of a really good (and hopefully free) DVD Authoring suite with lots of choices for personalizing menus and buttons?

Or, is there a way to create my own custom button designs and other menu-items for the programs I have?

Just curious... thanks.

Couriant

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
James
I think Window Movie Maker does that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online