dvd burn

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

matrix4

hi there!
JUST WANNA KNOW SOMETHING.
I LIKE TO MAKE COPYS OF MY DVD COLLECTION,IS IT POSSIBLE
WITH A DVD BURNER?DO I HAVE THE SAME QUALITY SOUND AND PICTURE LIKE THE ORIGINAL?DOES ANYBODY KNOW?
THANKS FOR HELP.MATRIX4

I don't know if I can tell you this on the forum as copying DVDs is usually not advised so a mod will probably delete it, so I have to be pretty vague.

Brendan! You know better! Until the S-Court rules what is right and wrong we cannot help copying copywrite material!

Dave

here's 2 cents (in part from a lengthy discussion at vcdhelp.com)

if you own it and are making a backup - like software or a music cd etc - it's a different story than the 'other' sources/uses

...and vague is good ;)

Heres the thing about making backups
-If you put it in a case, the original will last about forever.
Edited!

Dave

&legalnote
I am unsure if This Site will help you, but you can look. It explains how to burn a VCD, but not how to rip a DVD. Your attempts will probably not work because of the measures taken by DVD producers to protect there hard work, such as using CSS to encrypt the DVD.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts