DVD Burning Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

a_k

I'm having a small problem when trying to burn a Movie to a DVD. The movie is about 4.5 gigs, and the DVD is 4.7. The DVD is a DVD+R 4x. My DVD Burner is +R Compatible. To burn I'm using Nero 7 Ultra Edition. And When I burn, this is the error message I get. Can anyone please help me? Thanks...

Edit. I know it says that the Disk Tray is OPEN, but it's actually closed. Before it gives me the error message, the tray opens up, and then the error message appears. Thanks again.

I've had this error before, and now have no idea how I got rid of it. Try, changing the burning option from "disc at once", it's in the setup somewhere....you have more options. Also, I would recomend using a tiny free app called DVDShrink 3.2 if you don't come right...never had any problems working with it, and it integrates into Nero

i started having this problem for apparently no reason...

Is it when you use "nero express"

Try loading "nero burning rom" when i did this nero crashed on loadup.

The only way i could find to resolve the problem was to uninstall nero, use one of the nero clean utilities from the nero support site

Then reinstall nero and this cured my problem

hope it helps

Jags

a_k

jagsthecat said:
i started having this problem for apparently no reason...

Is it when you use "nero express"

Try loading "nero burning rom" when i did this nero crashed on loadup.

The only way i could find to resolve the problem was to uninstall nero, use one of the nero clean utilities from the nero support site

Then reinstall nero and this cured my problem

hope it helps

Jags
The problem occurs in Nero Burning Rom. But I coudent find any Nero Clean Utilities. And what do they do? Thanks.

a_k

Can anyone please help? I have uninstalled Nero 7 Ultra Edition, and installed Nero 6 Demo from their site. And it's still doing the same thing! :(

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
What's the source of the movie? Is it on your hard disk in the correct format?

a_k

JohnWill said:
What's the source of the movie? Is it on your hard disk in the correct format?
It's in DVD Format. With 2 folders, Audio_TS, and Video_TS, and when I burn, I choose the DVD Video.

And jagsthecat, thanks for the help but, I ran all those tools. And reinstalled Nero 7. But it's still giving me the same error message.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online