1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dvd burning problems

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by boombios13, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boombios13

boombios13 Thread Starter

Call for help!

I have a gateway 700xl desktop with windows xp pro operating system. I have 120 gb hard disk with 512mb ram. I have had difficulty burning cd-r's and dvd-r's and at times my hard drive space has been below 15% but even when I free up space above that critical level (120gb I found out is not a lot) I am experiencing difficulty burning, no matter what software I try (and I have tried a lot).

I really want to free up my hard drive but don't want to throw away all the internet junk I have accumulated. :rolleyes:

2. Dan O

Dan O

We need details, such as the product you are trying to use, the steps you are using, any error messages, and the exact problem.

If you are using EZ Creator did you install the two XP updates using their procedure?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!