1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DVD burning problems

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by docaa, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. docaa

docaa Thread Starter

I put in a blank DVD and it tells me to put in a blank DVD. I had burned a small clip I have made a few weeks ago, but now I can't. I have made a CD with the burner, and it plays CD's. I think something got turned off am not sure. I have vista....

any help would be great.

doc

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Will it read any DVD's at all?

3. docaa

docaa Thread Starter

no it does not play DVD's any more

4. davidson98

davidson98

Use reliable burning software! I am not talking about crashes here, I am talking about updates. Here's why I say this - while most power users advise others to keep their burning software up to date, I am not doing that. The reason is very simple - when I got Nero 7, I ran into a lot of problems(to be read "broken DVDs"), only to find that Nero 6.6.1.15 is the best version I could ever get. No matter the software you're using, if the version you have works well, and the new version doesn't offer any feature you need, do NOT update!

5. lordsmurf

lordsmurf

Burners die.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/935556

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice