1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dvd burning

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by pcclan, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcclan

pcclan Thread Starter

I recently created a photo montage with audio using windows movie maker. I saved it as a wmv file. I realized when I put it in my dvd player (for the tv) that it does not support that format. I was told I had to convert it to mpeg. It was suggested that I useTPMGEnc to do that. I downloaded it from the new freeware website. I tried to convert the file, but it cam up as a tpr file that is only supported by TPMGEnc. So I tried to convert that file. In the save project area I told it to save as mpeg. But when it was finished it had 2 parts to it, a w2v and wma file. HELP! I am a novice and really want to get this thing into a format that can be read by a usual dvd player. Thanks PCClan

2. jbcalg

jbcalg

try this site for help, lots of guides, tools, and links to software

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice