DVD drive wont read discs!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Edwardo Bear

Hi when I try to access my Matshita DVD Ram LF-3D10 DVD drive I get an error message that reads 'E:\ is not Accessible and underneath it says 'The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error '.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards......Ted

Have you checked in device manager to see if it shows any problems? Yellow ? or yellow ! What operating system are you using? Also what program are you using for dvd disks? Will it read cd data disks?

Edwardo Bear

Hi Jerry I am using Win XP Pro,I have checked and the drive is marked as working ok.
I tried putting in a blank DVD-R disc and get the same error message.

Regards......Ted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online