DVD Hardware (or Software?) Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

principessa

Greetings everyone :) I'm not sure if this post is in the right place - not sure if it's a hardware or sofware issue. Popped my first DVD (region 1) into my new computer and it says the region is not compatible and asks me if I want to change the region. Then a screen comes up that shows the region I will be changing it TO, but where it says the CURRENT region, that is blank. Underneath that it says I can only change the region 5 times, so I do not want to mess this up. Is this normal? Any advice as to what I should do? ---Thank you to all the knowlegeable people who help out on here! Princi ;)

Yeah, it's normal. You can only do it 5 times so I don't know what most people do.

There may be a way to make it multiregion but I don't know how. The one I bought was already multi-region, which is why I bought mine so I don't have to worry about these things.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online