Dvd Help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shortyskier

Hey-
I burnt a movie onto a DVD and then deleted my movie of the comp. Now i need to put it back into Adobe Premier Pro, and I cant back it up.... Any Help regarding this?!? Thanks.

Do you just need to make a copy of it? If so your burner software should let you do a "disc copy" of it. Otherwise you can re-capture it from a set top DV player thru a capture card if you made an actual DVD that's playable on your TV. It's a pain, but I have not found a way to bring the VOB files in from a DVD to edit them in Premiere. Sorry, but it sounds like you might need to re-create the wheel here.

shortyskier

Hey,
Thanks for responding... Yah i didnt think it was possible to do but i thought there might be a program or something...I made and actual dvd that can play on the tv so i think im outa luck...thanks though

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online